Healthy Soup With Roasted Tomatoes and Vegetables
It’s a nutritional soup with all the healthy ingredients to keep you active and strong.
- Preparation time: 30 Mins
- Ready - 55 Mins
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Chopped medium onion- 1
- Sliced celery - 1
- Chopped medium carrot - 1
- Minced garlic - 2 cloves
- Chicken broth - 3 cans
- Roasted diced tomatoes - 5
- White boiled kidney beans - 1/2 Kg
- Small broccoli florets - 1 cup
- Dried oregano crushed - 2 teaspoons
- Black pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
How to cook
- Take bog soup making pan (Dutch Oven), heat olive oil on medium flame and then add chopped onion, sliced celery and chopped carrot. Cook it for 5 mins.
- Add chicken broth and roasted tomatoes. Bring to boil and reduce heat. Cover with a lid and simmer for 20 mins. Now add boiled beans, broccoli, oregano, black pepper, and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- If you like cheese, you can sprinkle Parmesan cheese at the time of serving.
Enjoy this healthy soup with garlic bread !!