Diet in crunch
Diet and crunch together? Is this possible because every crunch we believe makes us gain calories? Crunchy chips, crunchy chocolates but what about crunchy salad? Crunchy salad will for sure help us go going without extra calories. Yes! You can plan a diet with a crunchy salad. See the recipe and fill your diet with taste and crunch.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup Arugula Lettuce
- 2 cups of iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 2 tsp spring onions
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Mix the Arugula, Iceberg lettuce and bean sprouts in a bowl.
- Now put some ice water in the bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
- Just before you are serving to drain the Argula, iceberg and bean sprouts.
- Add some cherry tomatoes and place it in a serving bowl.
- Pour the dressing on the top, make it look more appealing.
- Have it with much much crunch.
Now you know how to make your diet more interesting. So leave your laptop and go make yourself a crunchy salad.