Delicious Burritos for Breakfast
Burritos are tasty and you could easily eat them for breakfast. This particular recipe contains only 281 calories and you can easily prepare this in about 20 minutes. Try out this great Mexican dish at home.
- Salt: 1/2 tsp
- Canola Vegetable oil: 1 tbsp
- Red or Cayenne Pepper: 1/4 tsp
- Eggs: 4
- Spring Onions or chopped Scallions: 2 tbsp
- Jalapeno Pepper: 1
- Sweet Red Pepper: 3 tbsp
- Low Carb tortillas: 2
- Salsa: 2 oz
- Tabasco Sauce: 1/8 tsp
- Take a large bowl and whisk together eggs, salt and cayenne in it.
- Take a skillet and over medium heat, toast the tortillas for 1 minute per side until it turns brown.
- Cover the tortillas with foil to keep them warm and set them aside.
- Add oil, red pepper, jalapeno and scallion whites in the same skillet and cook until the vegetables are softened.
- Now, add the eggs and continue the cooking for about 2 minutes.
- Put the tortillas on the plate and divide the eggs equally between the tortillas and season it with the hot sauce and roll them up.
- It is ready to be served now. Serve with salsa and scallion greens.