Almond Flax-Coated Chicken For Thyroid
Looking to add something healthy to your thyroid diet? Here is a delicious and yummy recipe for Almond Flax-Coated Chicken that is full of nutrition.
Ingredients You Need:
- 4 (5-oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (organic)
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Oil a baking sheet and set it aside.
- By placing the chicken breasts between the two sheets of the plastic wrap pound them with a kitchen mallet until the chicken pieces are about 1/2 inch thick.
- Evenly mix the flax seeds and almond meal by pouring it into a small bowl.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in another bowl and then add the chicken breasts to it and coat them properly.
- Transfer the chicken to the baking sheet by removing it from the marinade.
- Over the chicken breasts, sprinkle half of the almond and flax mixture and coat the chicken properly. Coat properly and carefully on both sides.
- Put the baking sheet into the oven and bake until juices run clear. It will take about 20-30 minutes.
- For the side dish add some veggies or salad to enjoy with the chicken.